Dealing with an addiction is never an easy task. That is why we offer professional and confidential outpatient therapy to opiate and alcohol addicts at our Dublin, Ohio clinic. Our treatment is done through the use of Vivitrol© (for alcohol and opiates) and buprenorphine (Suboxone©, Zubsolv©) (for opiates). Opiates include such drugs as Oxycontin, Percocet©, Lortab©, Codeine, Morphine, Opium, and Heroin among others.
Vivitrol© or naltrexone is a non-addictive, non-narcotic medication administered on a monthly basis by injection that helps to ease withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Suboxone© or buprenorphine, is administered by mouth daily to the opiate dependent patient. It also alleviates withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Eliminates withdrawal symptoms such as irritableness, highs & lows, cravings, and leg cramps.
- Enables you to function normally in day-to-day activities such as your job, school, taking care of family, etc.
- Eliminates your dependency on opiates and alcohol.
- Helps to eliminate financial burden.
- Improves your self-worth and confidence.
- Allows you to take control of your life back.